Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Earrings that Rock


Marni 
MARNI

Lend Me Your Ear...
The Truth About Earrings
Posted by: the GOLDEN

Aside from the unreasonably long, gaudy, and just plain tacky earrings that some of the reality ladies from Housewives of Atlanta and Basketball Wives wear, I actually love a great pair of earrings. They can be the perfect, fashionable accessory that yield personality, a pop of color and style by just the swivel of your neck. I just picked up a pair of color-block tassel Forever 21 earrings that I will have to wear sooner than later before they tarnish and my $5.80 is spent in vain. But, what's the truth you ask? Simple is what simple does: wear them more.


Oscar de la Renta 
OSCAR de la RENTA


OSCAR de la RENTA



FOREVER 21

Image 1 of ASOS Cowbell Drop Earrings
ASOS.COM



One of my fav fictional girls: Gossip Girl's Serena in OSCAR de la RENTA earrings                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment