Monday, January 9, 2012

Dope + Sneakers for Women

Sneaker Me Stupid
Posted by: the GUN

I used to be a sneaker fiend my freshmen year of college. I would go to various boutiques on Melrose and anticipate the debut of the most unique sneakers I could find. Although I wasn't a tomboy, I loved the fact that I could still look sexy without wearing heels. As I got older sneakers were soon replaced by 6 inch stilettos I had to learn to last all night in without the look of agony scrunched on my face. Now that it's a new year, changing up your look is only fitting. I feel a rejuvenation of sneaker mania coming on again and who gon' stop me huh?  



GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI printed snakeskin <<< I NEED THESE!!
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI studded rose metallic

ISABEL MARANT bekket <<< Love em or hate em? I can't decide. 

ISABEL MARANT bekket 

NIKE ponyhair blazers

CONVERSE studded black high top

RED VALENTINO black patent leather high tops <<< MY OWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment